Search results

1. P

Help - novice to plumbing - diverter not working?

Redwood - I took off the tub spout as this is where the trickle is happening at and the trickle is still happening. I cannot even get the water up to the shower head as there is not enough water coming out. I assume since it is not the tub spout preventing the water, the next step is to work...
  2. P

Redwood - thank you for your reply. I assume I have taken your response to what you wanted me to do. I removed the handle plate and there were two screws on each side of the diverter, both were wide open, so as a test I screwed them down and no water came out at all. I opened them back up and...
  3. P

First thanks for any and all help... So yeah, after reading through this forum I have come to realize to stay away from the Pegasus, but well guess what I have a Pegasus shower/tub faucet. I took out a one piece tub/shower fiberglass and put in a whirlpool tub and tiled the surround just to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks