Search results

1. bighunk

Help please = Shower makes toilet overflow

. Hello everyone = I have a ranch type, one story house on a slab. No one has lived in this house for about six months till someone moved in about ten days ago. The bath that I have problems with has a toilet, a tub-shower, and a lavatory in it. There is a 4' teracotta main line...
  2. bighunk

Replaced two regular lights with fluorescents = Now they flicker - HELP

. Hello everyone, I replaced two regular lights in my kitchen with new 4' long small round double bulb fluorescent lights. The lights are each on a separate standard switch. One switch is part of a double switch, and the other switch is on a single switch. None of the switches have a *on...
  3. bighunk

How do I replace & on-slab broken toilet flange?

Thanks a lot for the broken flange reply . Thanks a lot for the broken flange reply, you saved my day. Cajun .
  4. bighunk

How do I replace & on-slab broken toilet flange?

. My house is on a concrete slab with cast iron leaded-in toilet flanges, and one of the flanges is broken. Is there a new modern method I can use to replace the flange, besides having to use a leading in flange? Thank You Joseph .
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks