Search results

1. O

Downpipe mod. into rainwater tank

thanks guys Unfortunately the only pipe coming down is a straight vertical one and if you think i'm not going to get any water out of it then i think i'll leave it as it is. I did want to divert the entire thing into my water tank and then have an overflow but i came into problems when no one...
  2. O

I'm not sure what a rain leader is, i'm assuming that's a pipe that comes down from the gutter and feeds into something? something like this http://scrantonsewer.org/index_024.htm . I'm actually on the 1st floor of seven so having one of these come all the way down isn't a possability. there is...
  3. O

Thanks jadnashua, So do you mean to have a rubber sleave that goes from the end of that boss clamp pictured to my wine barrel (they do both have similar size entry/exits). Or is that rubber sleave meant for where the boss clamp connects to the down pipe, i can't really imagine how that would...
  4. O

Sewerage/sulphur smell in house?

i remember going up to my friends farm which used well water and the sulphur smell there was pretty bad and you had to clear the taps for a bit each time you went up there. I spoke to my lecturer about it and he said it was a bacteria solution, basically you have a thing of sulphate down in the...
  5. O

Hi I have a large 44 gallon plastic wine barrel that i want to use as a water tank (we have drought here in australia). I want to connect this to the down pipe that drains water off the roof of my apartment building. I had thought this would be a simple procedure of getting some fittings from...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks