Search results

1. B

Mystery Toliet Saga

Fault found and rectified A big clog, near a big tree! Cleared now but likely to return so a need for some serious action against the tree in the next 12 months. Thanks to all who gave advice.
  2. B

Mystery Toliet Saga

I pulled the manhole covers aroudn the house (there are 5) and the final one outbound was well and truly clogged and full. That is where the problem is!
  3. B

Mystery Toliet Saga

Thanks hj. I have had to call a plumber so will let you know what he finds.
  4. B

Mystery Toliet Saga

Hmm...thanks. Waht about the canted pipe? If it has come away at the base, woudl that not lead to poor venting? Could poor venting allow water comtained in the main pipes to drain overnight and hence account for the ok 1st flush?
  5. B

Mystery Toliet Saga

Maybe it is the vent... Thanks - been outside and spotted a grey pipe about 2.5 inch diameter coming out of the roof (about 18 inches high) in the area between the 2 upstairs toilets. The pipe has a 'cap' on it but it certainly looks like a vent. BUT - it is canted over about 15-20 degrees -...
  6. B

Mystery Toliet Saga

Relaly grateful for some help please. Have 2 upstairs toilets and 1 downstairs. Last week, the sink in the en suite (upstairs) was very slow draining (normally really quick) and the bath tub was slowish too (it has been cleared of hairs etc). Then the en suite toilet went into slow drain...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks