Search results

1. P

Softener ID

Hi: I cannot find a manufacturers model number but I have identified most attributes of the softener: Control Valve - Fleck 2750 with Economizer Resin Tank - Park Industries RT-1035 = 39.63 Liters I was told by the previous owner that it was from U.S. Filter. Does this make sense? I...
  2. P

plumbing plans comments

Thanks: I was planning on framing a box around the tub plumbing so it does not get poured into the concrete. The softener I was just planning on making a stand pipe like for a wash machine and put the trap above the slab. I am a little confused about the toilet; do you think it needs its...
  3. P

plumbing plans comments

Thanks: I plan on venting all of the fixtures through interior walls up into the attic trusses and then tie into the main vent stack. I am not really showing that I am just looking at the plumbing below the slab, since this has to be done soon. Thanks: Perry
  4. P

plumbing plans comments

Thanks: Your right, I fully understand about the execution. I am mostly concerned with the under slab work because it is impossible to change, and it is my most immediate need. A couple specific questions: 1) Is the placement of the main vent through the roof optimal? 2) Compaction of...
  5. P

plumbing plans comments

Greetings; I am DIY building a small slab on grade (frost footings) cabin. I am looking for a critique of my under slab plumbing plans, please see attached. Any red flags, tips/tricks or suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks for your help: Perry Clark
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks