Search results

1. JeffU

Toto Drake: no glaze in trapway?

This thread is hilarious! How many of you stick their hand in a toilet trap to check out the glazing? All that matters is how the toilet performs. Or does it flush everything without clogging etc ? No matter how much you spend on a toilet it is still a friggin TOILET ! The Toto Eco...
  2. JeffU

Toilet install

Last week I installed my first toilet (Eco Drake). I installed a wax ring with horn on to the toilet first. The ring felt like it compressed when set on the flange. No apparent leaks or gas odor. Do I need to install a new ring on to the flange?
  3. JeffU

Leak at supply valve

First my apologies for this stupid newbie question. I just replaced a 35 year old toilet with a new Eco Drake. A very simple install and great toilet. I decided to replace the also 35 year old supply valve that would not completely shut off the water. I purchased a new Brass Craft valve...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks