Search results

1. rayc325

Help Please with New Sink Connection

Thanks for the help. Here is what I ended up doing. Seems to be working OK.
  2. rayc325

Thanks, so I can use a 1 1/2" p-trap? There was a 2" originally.
  3. rayc325

Hi All, I am trying to hook up a new sink for a friend from church. She went from a double to a single sink. The problem is when I hooked up the disposal, the drain from it is almost inline with the stub out. Any suggestions on how this can be done? Thanks, Ray
  4. rayc325

Mack Washer not even

Hi All, I had a couple of sinks installed which were included with new granite tops. They appear to be of poor quality. When I installed the drain popups the mack washers didn't compress evenly as the bottom hole was not exactly round but a bit oval shaped. The cone shaped washer didn't work...
  5. rayc325

Bathroom Sink leak at P-trap

As I learned, the ptrap is reversed too..
  6. rayc325

Moving Sink but not plumbing.

By George, I think I've got it..! Used 2 45s..Thanks everyone ;)
  7. rayc325

Got it..but here's what happens with the 45 - trap is out to far ahead of tailpiece. And my friendly HD "plumber" recommended this. Using all 1 1/2 " glued in..
  8. rayc325

Thanks Jim, I still don't understand how the 45 would work as it is male on both ends and I need female to screw to the hub, right?
  9. rayc325

Is this better? I connected the 90 to the hub? from the wall. Of course it would slop towards the drain. I am not sure how the 45 would work? A diagram would help . Thanks..
  10. rayc325

Thanks for the replies..I didn't really think that would work. Went to Low es and found somethings I think might work better..How's this?
  11. rayc325

Hi, I am moving my vanity sink from the left side, where the plumbing is coming out of the wall, to the center. The problem is connecting the sink tailpiece to the drain. That is a 1 1/2" connection coming from the wall. Are there elbows or adapters to do this? I tried this extension but it...
  12. rayc325

Toilet flange not level

Happy 4th everyone! Thanks for the responses. The top flange is fastened down by being glued, I am guessing, to the inside of the bottom flange. It won't move. Is there an easy way to get it out without messing up the bottom one? :eek:
  13. rayc325

Toilet flange not level

The problem was I couldn't get the tile under the low side. Would it be easier to cut some small tile pieces to support the flange or try and get the flange off, fill it in and put a new flange in.
  14. rayc325

Toilet flange not level

Hi All, I have a small problem, if it is a problem..Anyway, I just finished tiling a bathroom floor and notice that the toilet flange is not level (see pic). The floor is level. It looks like there is a flange in a flange (which is even with the hardi board). Is this a big problem when...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks