Search results

1. S

jacuzzi

so what is a good tub for $1000-1500 (or is that to cheep) if so what type of tub do you recemend
  2. S

jacuzzi

i have installed a lot of hot tubs but they ALL have been customer supplied i just wanted your opinions on the best ones out there is 1000-1500 to cheep...am i going to have problems with the jets and pump down the road? (i want to install a drop in type and install ceramic tile around the...
  3. S

back to back toilets

what about a drop head auger? that would not work
  4. S

back to back toilets

do you think there will be any problems with trying to snake the drain with a double san tee
  5. S

back to back toilets

the bathroom group on the left is exsisting (i am not worried about the tub and lav drain lines,they are tyed into a 4" cast iron ideal bend,which is legal here in philly) i am trying to add the toilet on the right side i just was not sure if i should use a double combo wye or a double san tee...
  6. S

back to back toilets

the main drain is the horizontal pipe the 4" stack is vertical (the bathrooms are on the second floor)
  7. S

back to back toilets

double fixture fitting? is that a double san tee
  8. S

back to back toilets

philadelphia has its own plumbing code i thought the IPC would require an additional vent for the toilet on the right side the tub and lav lines are connected to a 4" ideal bend with (2) 1 1/2 taps which is legal in philly as long as it is within 48" from the stack
  9. S

back to back toilets

do you think there will there be any venting or vacuum problems if the 2 toilets are installed back to back with a double combo wye with one 4" vent (the code in philadelphia allows us to pipe the other toilet in without an additional vent as long as it is within 8' from a vented line)...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks