Search results

1. L

Need Help with installing hardibacker

Well, I already have the stuff you have to mix yourself and I think it is the right stuff. I always try to use the best materials, I found that you make less mistakes that way! Thanks so much for all of your help! I can't wait to get back to work on this project! I will post later and let...
  2. L

Thanks! And then again more questions! Okay, that sounds great. I don't want harmful fumes in my house because I have kids, so I will go with the poly. It just sounds better than the roofing felt. One last question.... How do I attach the poly to the studs before I screw back up the...
  3. L

First of all I would like to say thank you for this forum! I finally found a place where it seems like the advice is knowledgable and considerate! I have read some previous threads about this. I ripped out the old sheetrock on my walls around my bathtub. I had a plumber come out and plumb for...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks