Search results

1. RealJeep

Pressure Tank Repair?

I've ran a search but could not find the answer and Google is not much help either. Here's the question: I have an 80 gallon galvanized steel pressure tank for a well and it has sprung two tiny pin hole leaks in the side about half way up. So far I have not been able to find anything to...
  2. RealJeep

Well water questions?

I live in central Florida and have really good well water, as surprising as that sounds. Recently I cut the One Inch PVC pipe that leads from the well to the house and noticed that the inside of the pipe was black and covered in some unknown substance that felt a little slimey, kind of like...
  3. RealJeep

Can I re-use them?

There are some that say never reuse a copper fitting but don't say why. Why couldn't someone reuse a copper fitting that has been cleaned, fluxed and soldered correctly? I took apart an old solar hot water system that generated a lot of pipe, tubing and fittings. I'd like to reuse most or all...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks