Search results

1. S

Leaking radiator valve

OK OK I probably should not have touched it.. but anyway I tried to turn off one of the radiators in my (old) house. Now the valve is leaking.. dripping fairly fast - as far as I can tell it is leaking out the top of the 'spindle' part. I am not sure if the valve is actually working anymore...
  2. S

Lever trap thing not long enough?

OK so I installed new Kohler pedestal sink. Fine. Installed Pegasus faucets. Fine. Only remaining hitch is that the lever pull for the plug isn't working, because it seems that the distance between the waste/ball valve ("horizontal stick") and the pull-up ("vertical stick") is too great when...
  3. S

err.. I have a sinking feeling...

that I have a supply line problem. I swear this house has a hex on it, one step forward two steps back.... :confused: anyway here is the problem; bought this house recently. It's old. It's crappy. I'm working on it... I redid one bathroom so far (that's another story, but it's basically done...
  4. S

Questions; gas/oil, chimney, hot water.. ??

Hi all, I'm in the process of buying a fixer house. :eek: I am up for some major outlays; want to try and make sure I do the most cost effective thing possible. I apologize for my rookie questions here but I'm not sure where to start.. I would appreciate your suggestions/opinions on what...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks