Search results

1. Seasoned Warrior

In-Home Electric Meters

Soslid State sub meters I use these in the apartments I manage to be able to meter individual apartment units: http://www.ezmeter.com These even have the ability to be read remotely via TCPIP. In California these meters are approved but they need to be calibrated by your County weights and...
  2. Seasoned Warrior

Pros & Cons of Wax Free Gasket versus Wax Gasket on Toilet Installation

Waxless, yes! I've been using the waxless for a couple of years now in the apartments I own and manage. Last year I started to replace all the standard toilets with low-flush models because water has become one of our greatest costs. I find that the waxless are a quick easy way to install and...
  3. Seasoned Warrior

Got the blobs, need help

Hi, I'm a long time property manager and the bane of my existence is the blob of solder left in a sweat fitting after removing a component. The one that really got me today was a reducing Tee 3/4 X 1/2 X 3/4. The 1/2 had to have the component removed and there is a small blob of solder sitting...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks