Search results

1. commoner

Garage door veneer

Hi, The cedar veneer on my garage door is beginning to rot away. Is there a local place I can get replacement veneer? In the Dallas area. Thanks!
  2. commoner

Laundry sink

My question is basically on the minimum height of the standpipe above the trap. https://terrylove.com/forums/index.php?threads/minimum-height-for-laundry-standpipe.39576/
  3. commoner

Laundry sink

Hi, I am installing a utility sink in the laundry room. I currently have a fairly standard setup (see attached photo). Since the sink is fairly deep, I will have to lower the drain opening so that it is only a few inches above the inlet to the P trap. I plan to place the washer outlet hose on...
  4. commoner

Pros & Cons of Wax Free Gasket versus Wax Gasket on Toilet Installation

Terry said: "If I use the waxless by Fluidmaster, I push it on the bottom of the bowl. Sometimes if the flange is low, it can b" Terry, how do you attach the gasket to the bottom of the bowl if it just has a rubber seal?
  5. commoner

Where do I cut the flange?

Hi, I am installing a tile floor in the bathroom and found out about this forum from the tile forum. The existing flange is screwed into the wooden subfloor. It has a metal ring that supports the screws and the pvc flange sits on top of the ring (see pic). After looking at all the alternatives...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks