Search results

1. Lalamommy808

Kitchen sink, New, Old Mobile home drains slowly

yeah...my last resort is to call my dad and see whats hanging out in the garage and what he has for advice before I call the checkbook killers. This will officially be the first clog of ANYTHING that I havent been able to master and thats saying something since I grew up in a house built in the...
  2. Lalamommy808

you will not catch me under my house cutting out pipes for sure!
  3. Lalamommy808

ok thanks. I really like to do things for myself but if a pro is my best option I likely will. I do know about grease being a bad thing to pour down drains but we always put hot water and soap in to emulsify it and thinking it might be a grease block anyways, we poured about 2 cups of liquid...
  4. Lalamommy808

I am having a similar issue. My mobile home is only 13 years old and there has been no lapse in the kitchen sink usage. I have tried Foaming Pipe Snake, plunger, and 15' drain snake. The snake went all the way down with no results...any advice?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks