Search results

1. BBHM

toilet leak

A plumber with a general contractors license that specializes in bathroom remodels. I'm getting ready to do my Master Bath. I've learned who not to use. If it hadn't been for an old friend doing the tile who kept assuring me my expectations were not unreasonable, I really would have gone crazy...
  2. BBHM

toilet leak

Thank you for all your help. It ends up the flange was fine. It looks like the plumber did not push down enough when he set the toilet. This time the bolts had to be cut so covers would fit on.
  3. BBHM

Toto needs to flush twice

Hi Mensy, I hope you have resolved this, but if not...I was also having trouble with my Toto. I ended up calling Toto @ the number listed on the lid to the tank. They have excellent technitions who had me troubleshoot it while they waited on the phone. They ended up sending me a new...
  4. BBHM

A Waterless Tub!

Just an update. I ended up calling out a plumber for this and another problem. After taking off the trim, the plumber realized it was a pull out valve. Did I feel stupid!! So did the plumber. ........yes I was a natural blonde.......guess the hair dye isn't working.
  5. BBHM

A Waterless Tub!

Is that something I can do or do I need to call a professional?
  6. BBHM

toilet leak

hj, by aggressive do you mean pushing it with the calf of one leg. I'm sure a 3year old could move it. If it is a rotating flange should it be secured to the floor? Does the rotation break the wax seal? Why do they make such a thing? kingsotall, I was thinking of getting one of those...
  7. BBHM

A Waterless Tub!

The valve is Price Pfister 0X8-310A Pressure Balance Valve, Universal Fittings, Less Stops. If you google it , lots of retailers pop up with pictures.
  8. BBHM

A Waterless Tub!

I hope someone can help me with this. I had a new tub/shower installed about 5 months ago. It looks beautiful. I saw the contractor try it after it was installed and I tried turning the tub on once after that and it worked great. I went to use it for the first time last week and no water came...
  9. BBHM

toilet leak

Almost 5 months ago I had an elongated Toto EcoDrake toilet installed. After the plumber left, I noticed it was sitting crooked to the floor tile and the the wall. Automatically I tried to straighten it and it easily repostioned. I didn't think much of it at the time. The toilet never rocked. It...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks