Search results

1. Nmnunna32

Lennox Furnace Water Leak

Hi, I have a Lennox high efficiency furnace which is leaking water. It is a small leak. It is a small leak. It doesn't puddle anywhere. The leak is coming from Flue Assembly. One side is attached to the body of the furnace and the other side is attached to PVC exhaust pipe which terminates...
  2. Nmnunna32

No condensate from Lennox AC

Lennox variable speed furnace/ac unit. Compressor is outside home. Evaporator is inside in the basement right above blower fan. Issue is: on normal use there is no condensate. I believe AC is cooling home fine. I do not know how efficient though. I set my thermostat to 77 and when AC is on...
  3. Nmnunna32

Shower temp suddenly drops and turns cold

Hi, I have a strange issue with one of my showers, say bathroom #1. Bathroom #1 is a stand in shower and has no tub. Water temperature suddenly drops when tub faucet is opened in a different bathroom (bathroom #2). Bathroom #2 has tub faucet and shower as well. Water temperature in shower #1...
  4. Nmnunna32

Dual Water Heaters

I have two water heaters connected in series (one acts as pre-heater and sends warm water to the second one which in turn is connected to hot supply pipe of the house). Whenever a hot faucet is open else where in the house, a bath room in particular side of the house loses hot water (in the...
  5. Nmnunna32

Shower Pan Leak

I have a fiberglass shower pan in my basement shower which is leaking. After much detection, I found that the leak is from the joint that connects the drain to the pan. I have attached a picture. I wonder if there is some liquid sealent that I can pour into the joint which will eventually...
  6. Nmnunna32

Furnace question

I have a gas furnace that is 17 years old. It is made by HEIL. It is rated at 175,000 BTU (Input). The furnace is equipped with FAN/LIMIT CONTROL device. I am just a novice so I am describing what I was told. This device senses temperature in heat exchanger and if the temprature crosses a...
  7. Nmnunna32

Water Leak in Basement

We have water leaking in the basement. It happened when it rained heavy last couple of times. The leak is from floor-wall joint. It is hard to tell if there is a crack in the wall because of drywall. I pulled the carpet. There is no crack in the floor. There is a clean out door for fireplace ash...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks