Search results

1. Tony from N.C.

next project. Rust treatment for irrigation

Rust I dropped my water sample off to three different places to have it tested. The rust is on the highest level. the ph is about 8 and something else they test is high too. The funny thing about it is they all gave me different rations of fomula to use and each one gave me a different...
  2. Tony from N.C.

Irragation well pump pressure goes up and down

I went to the largest plumbing supply house here. I asked plumbers and men who do irrigation everyday about my problem. The problem for me was I don't know what a flotec pump should sound like. Most of the plumbers I ask either told me I didn't know what I was doing and should leave it to a pro...
  3. Tony from N.C.

Ridorust The systems I have looked at is Ridorust. I'm sure it's the same as sprinkler kleen. They both dissolve the rust in the water with an acid. The first system is a tank with an acid solution in a brine tank. The brine from the tank is pulled into the system on the outboard side of the...
  4. Tony from N.C.

Hi. In North Carolina You either have irrigation and grass or you have dirt. I going to try the grass bit. I have had the dirt bit on my last house. Time will tell. You can tell who has irrigation, who uses a hand sprinkler and who gives up on the grass. Maybe astro-turf next house. Or cement...
  5. Tony from N.C.

I have spent alot of time on design and building my irrigation system. I have the systems working well now. The pressure is great I have good water coverage over the lawn. Now I am going to tackle the well water problem. I am looking into a ridorust system. I have a white house so I need to make...
  6. Tony from N.C.

power up the well at 5:00 am. Hi. I power up the well at 5:00 am. this morning. I watch each zone and then watched the pressure. It sounded like the water was being cavitated in the pump. My thought was then there must be air being introduced into the system. I know everything up to the pump is...
  7. Tony from N.C.

I installed my own irrigation system. I now call irrigation irritation. I don't know how men do this for a living. I would factor in a number for cutting wires and anything else in the ground and go wild. Thats a different story in its self. I had a shallow well drilled (irragation only)4 inch...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks