Search results

1. A

basement bathroom venting

That is 4 inches for a 16 foot distance. That does not seem logical with the builder's placement of the basement stub. What builder would place a stub that would require approx 4 inch drop to get to the stub? The logical place for the basement stub would be close or under the vent drop...
  2. A

well caseing

I am not certain of the precise response, but the well caseing would be approx 4-6 inch diameter. If the caseing is not lifted, only that amount of opening will allow water to flow into the draw pipe through the sand point. When the caseing is pulled up to expose the sand point to the most...
  3. A

This sounds good. In the 14 or so feet the vent needs to be horozintal, how much slope is necessary. Can it be 1-2 inch slope, or is more necessary.
  4. A

My daughter's 2 story house was built in 2005 or 2006 with stub for basement bathroom. (1) 4 inch stub(stool) and (2) 2 inch stub connected together under the concrete floor with no traps between.(shower and vanity) PROBLRM.!! I can not determine best solution to vent the vanity and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks