Search results

1. gringoloco

Bathroom/laundry venting questions - need help to proceed

Redwood, Tnx for the photo, it helps me out a lot. Now if you add 2 small lavs off to the left you have my final plan. I had the building inspector stop by yesterday and he said the same thing about using the existing drain. He also mentioned moving the other drain (2") over a little with some...
  2. gringoloco

Tnx for your observations, Redwood, I now see what you mean about a vertical wet vent. I went to the library and read another book on plumbing and they explained a little more clearly about the different types of venting. What if I redo the p-trap for the standpipe and extend it over a foot...
  3. gringoloco

I was using the chart in B&D's Home Plumbing: sink = 1 unit washer = 2 units shower = 2 units total = 5 units maximum fixture units for vertical drain = 10 units (horizontal drain max is 6 units) I didn't think the load would be too much but I didn't know if the water...
  4. gringoloco

This was my first post on this site so if I didn't sound like I really needed help then I have understated my problem. I didn't get much done yesterday, today was spent sizing pictures for this post and cutting bushes and I took off tomorrow hoping to finish this plumbing project but it ain't...
  5. gringoloco

Hello to the group, I just found the site and already like what I've read. I'm doing a bathroom/laundry rehab and I have two ?? that I can't answer. 1. I have a double vanity that was redone years ago and they added the extra plumbing under the sink and used white flexible stuff. I'm...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks