Search results

1. R

Myers 220v 1.5HP Pump No Flow

Update on Myers Pump problem Hi, It's been several weeks since I worked on the pump situation. Finally today I got the chance. I took everyone's advice and eliminated the check valve from in front of the pump, changed the foot valve at the end of the 3/4" pipe in the lake and put on a new...
  2. R

Hi, Were you unable to see the photo? As it shows the hose bib is connected to a tee at the top (pressure?) of the tank. At the top of the tee is the pressure tank. Is there any correlation to the possibility of the motor spinning the wrong way? Thanks for all your advice. Ski
  3. R

Hi, I added a photo (didn't know you could do that) to help illustrate the set-up. I had a small (blue) check valve which I used before the 3 ft long well point when I ran 1 1/2" pipe down to the lake. It has a very weak spring now, but I substituted it for the larger white check valve. Still...
  4. R

Hi, What I have been doing is: 1. First fill 3/4" line through a tee fitting with threaded plug on top. This tee is approximately 8" from the check valve before the pump. Tighten plug. 2. Take fresh water and connect to spigot on outflow of pump, turn on, and pressurize to 70psi. 3. Turn off...
  5. R

Hi, I'm surprised it worked also. The pump is a 1 1/2 HP Myers which is about 25 years old. The distance from pump to water level is approximately 25 ft. if you drew a perpendicular line. However, it's about 50 ft. away from the water at a 30 deg incline. Any thoughts? Thanks for your response...
  6. R

Hi, I just came back from vacation and wanted to use our lake water to do some pressure washing, but found no flow. I hooked up fresh water to the outlet and primed the pump to 70psi. Normally this is all I have to do when I lose the prime. It did not work this time. Here are the steps I've...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks