Search results

1. L

Sewer gas odor

I have a store with a bathroom containing only a toilet and sink. No drain in the floor. There is an odor of sewer gas that comes and goes in the store area. Sometimes it is in the bathroom, but we can never pinpoint it. I inspected the bathroom but can't find the source. The base of the...
  2. L

kohler class 6

Anyone have any information on the new kohler class 6 cimarron or other class 6 model? I know it just came out, features ada and elongated bowl and class 6 flushing which is claimed to be superior to the previous cimarron which didn't seem to clean the bowl well. I also need to know about the...
  3. L

Kohler Class Five Problem

Almost forgot- Terry, Thanks for the suggestion on the Drake. I know everyone loves it. I didn't get a chance to see it, as I was concentrating on the Saniglazed units. I'll take a good look at it. The folks in the local supplier were pushing the latest gratest models. Wonder what you think?
  4. L

Terry- How good is the Kohler HighLine? From what I have read on your site, the Totos you seem partial to the Totos. I was all set to get the Toto Gwineth (new dual flush and saniglaze) but at the dealer, when I pushed it against the wall in the distance from the wall to the bolts was exactly 12...
  5. L

Kohler vs. Toto I visited a Toto dealer. Great showroom. It isn't that I dislike all the Toto's, just wasn't thrilled with the appearance of what the fellow was showing me. Most likely this was because I mentioned that I have exactly 11 inches rough in (wall to center of the bolts), The...
  6. L

Considering Kohler highline Does anyone know if this is a decent toilet? I like its looks, don't like the looks of the Toto and was considering this for my 23 year old house. The run from the toilet to the septic tank is about 50 feet and I am sure the slope is minimal code in the drain pipe...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks