Search results

1. Toddreg

Crane 621 1976

I have a Crane that has 1976 inside the tank and 621. I can not find a reference to a 621 anywhere. It started leaking between the tank and the bowl when flushed. I assume I need to replace the fill tube and flapper along with the seal inside and below the tank. Any idea which one might fit?
  2. Toddreg

Toto Toilet Seat ?

Ok, one would think a toilet seat is a toilet seat. Apparently not. Toto recommended the SS114 as being preferred over the one that comes with the MS776124 toilet, the standard one is the SS124. Now reading reviews people complain about the 114 shifting and moving. Cleaning is also issues...
  3. Toddreg

What is the difference in these two Toto's

I want a 1.6 elongated universal height Toto without the washlet or washlet holes with the CEFIONTECT and a large cut in I guess. I assume a larger cut in is better. With the Tornado Flush system. I assume this to be the best of the Toto's. And I surmise that this would be the MS776124CSG...
  4. Toddreg

Well they certainly can complicate things for the consumer. Thanks Terry for your clarification. I hope you are on their payroll for selling and guiding their customers!!!!!
  5. Toddreg

When comparing these two Drakes on the Toto sight there is no difference listed. The two in question are the CST776CSG#01 and the MS776124CSG#01
  6. Toddreg

Help in identifying 1960's wall mounted toilet

I am trying to identify the brand of a wall mounted toilet with external tank that was installed when the house was built back in 1963. There is not a name on the toilet nor in the tank nor on the lid. There are numbers but I haven't been able to track anything down with these numbers. The...
  7. Toddreg

Tile floor slopes and toilet rocks on flange

Thanks Lee, you have given me something to chew on. It just might work. Will have to investigate a bit tomorrow. Thank you.
  8. Toddreg

I would have to tear out the whole tile travertine floor to fix it. Fixing just the floor directly around the toilet would then cause some tiles to be raised above others and that would really look bad, plus at 1/2 inch a toe jamming would be coming. Cabinets and tub are already in as well...
  9. Toddreg

We built a bathroom addition on a concrete slab. We also installed a heated floor which entailed fastening heating elements (wire) on the floor and then floating the floor with something (I don't know what was used) to cover the heating elements so that tile could be installed. At this point...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks