Search results

1. W

Low Pressure on outside spicket

HJ, thanks, I'll do that, but I think I may have solved my problem. I shut the water off on the inside of the house, then took the spicket apart. I put the guage in the normal outlet so that water would not come out from that end, but from the actual faucet part. Had wife turn the water...
  2. W

OK, I have one of those pressure guages. I have about 65PSI at the spicket. Slightly more at my basement sink. At the basement sink, volume is MUCH MUCH better than at the spicket. So, must be a restriction, right? Willy
  3. W

OK, I have good pressure througout the house. Farther downstream from where the spicket taps in, I have a basement sink. Again, this is 1/2" copper tied into a 3/4" line using a Tee. Pressure/volume is great there. So, at this point, there is either a restriction in the line (doubtful)...
  4. W

I purchased and replaced the original bib with one of the 3/4 turn ones they sell at home depot. This thing does have a plastic piece on top used to keep it from freezing in the winter. Is that what you refer to when you say PVB? Or are you talking about the think that screws on for backflow...
  5. W

I have a 2 outside spickets with low water pressure. I went to Home Depot and spoke with a plumbing guy. He said that I might be helped by replacing the inside shutoff valve (which is the typical looking red handle kind which you turn a few times to shut off) with a ball valve, as there is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks