Search results

1. Bruce-65

Is it time for a new well pump?

It was the pump, got a new one this morning... Thanks again for the help-
  2. Bruce-65

Thanks Gary. It does have the control box. It's located at the well head itself. It does get a lot of moisture where it is located, I'll check the nuts on the cap like you mentioned. I did replace the capacitor a few years ago, but I suppose it could have gone bad again. If I don't see...
  3. Bruce-65

Thanks for the info Gary. It doesn't appear to have a leak as far as I can tell. I shut the power off to the well when I first noticed the problem. It held pressure for an hour or so while I looked at the pressure switch, tank, and starter. The pump comes on only for a couple seconds and...
  4. Bruce-65

Greeting all! and thanks in advance for any help! I have a 20 year old 80' submersable water well that has started having problems. The pump is clicking on for 2 sec, then off for 15, on for 2 ..... It builds very little pressure with each cycle. It was down at about 20 psi last night and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks