Search results

1. RedneckPlumber

Nailer for Framing

Hello, I'm getting ready to start finishing our basement, and am starting to look for a good air nailer. Is there a minimum psi I should look for? or brand? I would only be using it for framing, as I already have finish and brad nailers. I'm probably going to order one of the ones below...
  2. RedneckPlumber

Sweating / soldering copper tubing

Good points Wally Yep, you're right Wally. Mapp gas is the way to go, seems like it heats the pipes so much faster!
  3. RedneckPlumber

Sweating / soldering copper tubing

Since plumbing is sometimes art and sometimes science, I thought I would share some lessons I learned the hard way regarding how to solder copper tubing. It seemed simple enough to me at the age I was then, ripe old age of 23. Just put some flux on each end of the pipes you're joining, put...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks