Search results

1. D

Sink not draining correctly

I recently install a new bathroom sink/vanity. The drain pipe was 1-1/4" and I wanted to have a clean out at the bottom on the trap. The problem is that none of the hardware stores that I go to had 1-1/4" trap with a clean only 1-1/2" so I use and 1-1/2" and went down to 1-1/4" before the drain...
  2. D

Soaker tub install

I doing a bathroom reno and would like to install a deeper tub. The tub i want to install required 45lbs/sq ft of Live load. I know that most houses are designed with an avg. of 40/sq ft and that because my tub is right beside the load bearing wall I shoulf be ok. However when I was doing some...
  3. D

How to deal with this floor drain

I'm starting a basement remodle (design stage) and I have an issue with a floor drain. I want to some of that corrugated plastic protection with plywood on top something like this http://www.extremehowto.com/xh/hotprod_images/subunder.jpg and then carpet, however what to do with the floor...
  4. D

clearence in front of tub

What's a good clearence in front of a tub. I working with a long narrow bathroom and i will have 26"-28" between the vanity and tub. Is this enough space.
  5. D

P Trap Below Floor

this is what my building code gives, so I think I'm ok but i'm worried about siphoning to. Maybe if i put 2 45 degs it would help slow it down. What do you think
  6. D

P Trap Below Floor

What about a shower or tub trap, there between floor and covered in most of the time.
  7. D

P Trap Below Floor

I just recently stared doing a bathroom reno, and came up with my 1st problem. The previous owner had just had the whole bathroom wainscotted with subway tile(very nice and want to keep it), However I wand to replace the vanity he put in and put in a pedistal sink. he used an S trap because the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks