Search results

1. dahoser

Converting normal water supply to tankless toilet

Thanks Terry! I will check to see if there is a 1 " supply line - it is in a business. Phil
  2. dahoser

Converting normal water supply to tankless toilet

Hi all, Is it easy to convert a normal water supply line to a pressure assist tankless toilet? How do you do it? Will it have enough pressure to flush? Thanks, Phil
  3. dahoser

21 1/2 in length toilet recommendations

woops, ya, I meant 60 inches. I was thinking 5 feet, so I said 50...gotta work on my math - 10 inches to a foot! :) Is it hard to convert my 1/2 inch to 1 inch for pressure flush (tankless)? Thanks, Phil
  4. dahoser

21 1/2 in length toilet recommendations

Hi, I am looking for a 20-22 inch long ADA toilet for a coffeehouse unisex restroom. The reason that it needs to be that short is so that we still have the 50 inch diameter of dead space that is required by the county. What do you recommend for the 200-400 dollar range? Also - Can I convert...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks