Search results

1. Solan

Gas flex line in a wall?

Hey everyone. I'm installing a "dryer box" in my laundry room. The box creates a recess in the wall behind the dryer and allows for a connection of the 4" exhaust line and a gas line. For the gas I'd like to transition from 1/2 inch pipe to a flex line inside the wall and run the flex into...
  2. Solan

Floor Drain in a Utility Room

I have just solved my nagging pressure / leaking PTV problem and it got me thinking pro-actively about future leak protection. I'd like to install a floor drain in my utility room where my hot water heater is housed and run the PTV into the drain. Here are the specs: - It's approx 36" X...
  3. Solan

Thermal Expansion Tank Failure?

Hello. I'm brand new to the forum here and by the looks of the good advice being given out here - I could have used this a long time ago. I'm an accomplished DIY'er and know my way around plumbing a bit (not a pro but my local inspector likes my work). I'm located in Los Angeles and my set up...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks