Search results

1. D

pump surge

pumpsurge I`ll check that , thanks!
  2. D

pump surge

pumpsurge The switch operates fine clicks on and off with no chatter . What happens is if i sit and watch the gage... when the pump comes on there is a steady rise in the gage until a crertain point and then the pressure surges up and then cycles off. I`ll check the check
  3. D

pump surge

Terry: When my well pump comes on it builds presure nice and radual as evident by watching the gage, at the few moments before it reachs the shutoff pressure it surges quickly.Any idea why that happens. I put a new gage on just to make sure that was ok and the same thing occurs Rick
  4. D

radiant verses baseboard on preexisting slab

fuel options are oil or propane, thinking at this point baseboard hydronic or wall mounted propane....we could dig around perimiter qand put in some rigid board, which would help. finishing bathroom for heat is needed and adding insulation around from the polutside is most likely best as...
  5. D

No insulation under the slab, was built as a summer camp cabin, walls are now insulated and structure is pretty tight. Would be used as an office. Losing three inchs of floor would creat a big problem with front doors as there is no head room to raise them
  6. D

We have a small office used during the summer with a slab on grade, total square footage is approx. 1200....what are some thoughts on heating this space for winter use as an office? thanks
  7. D

electric how water heater troubles

We have a 40 gallon electric unit, 240 volts. I have power to unit and I have 240 volts to the elements but no amps, turning thermo. adjust does nothing. any ideas. Very hard water also but I don`t see this as a problem here because like I said there is no draw of current. Its a whirlpool 40...
  8. D

piping a washer

I need to add a washer and dryer in a kitchen area. The house sits on a slab. The nearest drain for the washer [small stacked front loader] is the kitchen sink drain about 4 feet away. My question is will this drain serve well enought for both the sink and washer..... Again it will be a front...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks