Search results

1. hd82

Water spraying or misting from well tank

Where can I get one, can't seem to locate one locally. I also looked on the pumps and tanks site. I even looked on the Pentair site, what a waste of time that was. hd82
  2. hd82

What the H**L is that thing called? Strangely enough now that I took the pics my brother tells me today it isn't spraying or misting at all. Is it suppose to? DJC
  3. hd82

Thanks. Once I drain the tank does it have to be charged with air? hd82
  4. hd82

Sorry it took so long, here are the pics and info I got off the tag. It is a Pentair Water Treatment, Chardon Ohio, Serial# 16408-158, Model SP 25.The pics are attached. What is the valve on the side of my tank called? It has a pressure gauge screw in the top and the thing is spraying water...
  5. hd82

I looked at Flex-lite on the web and mine doesn't look the same. The one I have is either Gray or green (I'm color blind so its hard to tell). The outside of the tank is rough as the fiberglass or matting is visibly apparent. I live in New Orleans and the tank is at my place in the country, I...
  6. hd82

Sorry guys if I have not been clear. This is a brand new system and tank. It is 120 gallon fiberglass. The thing I am trying to describe is located on the side about 1/3 up from the bottom. It resembles a 1 1/4" black plastic hex head pipe plug, pointing up is a threaded hole and a pressure...
  7. hd82

Sorry it took so long, here are the pics and info I got off the tag. It is a Pentair Water Treatment, Chardon Ohio, Serial# 16408-158, Model SP 25.The pics are attached. What is the valve on the side of my tank called? It has a pressure gauge screw in the top and the thing is spraying water...
  8. hd82

Submersible or Jet??

I know this is a plumbing forum but need to ask a question about wiring. To run a pump I need to bring electric to the site, that is a 300' run from power source to pump. Should I use 10/2 with ground or 8/2 with ground for the 220volt pump or something else? I have not had the well drilled as...
  9. hd82

Submersible or Jet??

The cost of the 4 X 2 is : 2995.00 for the first 110', pump and tank complete setup, there after it is 6.00 per foot to 400 feet or 1800.00 for a grand total of $4795.00 The 2", 1/2 hp jet and 42 gallon tank is 1700.00 for the first 110', here's the kicker!, 10.00 per foot to 400 or 3000.00...
  10. hd82

Submersible or Jet??

Moved to the country recently and would like a well to maintain my 1/2 acre pond and supply the 2 bathroom, kitchen, laundry, dishwasher, 1500sq ft house I am building. So at this point I have gotten two different quotes on two different systems, each contractor claims his systems is better...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks