Search results

1. J

Wiring Question about an air conditioner

ok so I can go to the store and buy a regular extension cord and cut off the female end and this should be the right voltage and not be too much as I really like where I live and don't want to see it in a smoldering pile of ash because that would not cool me off lol... The wire I bought is says...
  2. J

ok so what kind of "wire" can I use as the cord from the haier company is $65 and I don't have that kind of money I'm on a limited income. I have Cystic Fibrosis and can't honestly afford the $65 right now but I can afford some wire that I can buy...any suggestions?
  3. J

Hey all I am a young person who has dabbled a bit in electrical work and have a question. I bought some 600 volt wire from lowes (the orange) and I was wondering if I could use this on a Haier Airconditioner that has a 300 v cord. The cord died and now the $300 air conditioner won't work. Please...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks