Search results

1. d0n

American Standard Champion toilet Review and comments. Rated #1 by Consumer Reports

Getting the replacement parts is a pain in the butt ... paying a plumber to install them and paying for the extra water useage is rediculous! I just signed up for the american standard class action law suit. I bet I'm out at least $100 just in extra water useage from this leaking toilet!
  2. d0n

American Standard Champion toilet Review and comments. Rated #1 by Consumer Reports

I got the new valve and installed it. I'll be damned if it doesn't leak now! The new flush valve and old one were identical. I wonder how long this one will last? ! :rolleyes:
  3. d0n

I really agree. However, I use it a lot because it's on the main floor of our house. Turning the water on and off would be more of a pain in the butt than paying the higher water bills. If this new flush valve that they're supposed to be sending me (3 weeks now and still no valve!) doesn't...
  4. d0n

I wonder why on terrys page he doesn't say "NOT RECCOMMENDED" for the champion toilet??? https://terrylove.com/crtoilet.htm He says it for the briggs and I bet the briggs doesn't leak 24/7. :mad:
  5. d0n

I just called AS again about my replacement seal. It's been over two weeks and no seal yet. The guy said the seal is on backorder! :mad: Well, thanks AS for letting me know this! :mad: While my POS toilet fills every 10-15 mins 24 hours a day. He said he's going to send me the entire...
  6. d0n

From what I was told... I have the new design flush valve built after 6/2007. Mine still leaks constantly. Every 10-15 mins I hear the water running as it fills back up. My water bill is through the roof! I still have not recieved my warranty parts that I called about 2 weeks ago. :mad:
  7. d0n

ok I called this AM and they're sending me a single gasket. She did say that my toilet has the newly redesigned flush assmebly from june 2007. How can a redesigned flush valve & seal still leak??!!?! They redesigned it because of all the leaking seal problems... but the redesign parts still...
  8. d0n

I bought a champion toilet too -- it refills itself every 10 mins!!!! I saw this toilet at Lowes and thought... if it can flush 24 golf balls, then I want it! Not that I ever crap that much but if I need to get rid of 24 golf balls really quick, I'm all set! It is definately a good advertising...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks