Search results

1. jdr86

Considering PEX

I've read that a major PEX pipe manufacturer is no longer producing their product. I have rental property and have used some PEX pipe and fittings in the past. It seemed like the ideal thing for remodeling, flexible and the fittings were heavy brass. I can't remember but I think I used the...
  2. jdr86

Flushometer Wall Hung Toilets

thanks again everyone for the help. While the potential for scalding anyone in the shower is tempting, you have convinced me to look into the other options. I couldn't get a straight answer around here so your help is appreciated.
  3. jdr86

thanks for your reply Jim. I think I have sufficient wall thickness. Do you think a new 3/4 line all the way from the meter would be sufficient? I don't know what the pressure is but I would assume it is typical for residential.
  4. jdr86

I was wondering about the pro's and con's of wall hung toilets for residential use. I am considering one in my bathroom. I want to use the style that does not need a tank. Any advice on the best brand/style to buy?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks