Search results

1. molliemcguire

Pump runs when breaker is on,but.....

The pump is a Meyers HR950 jet pump. I have someone coming out to check it out, and he is the same guy that worked on it last time when the renters left in the middle of winter. I do think the pump burned up, so it will be interesting to help him out tomorrow and see if I was right about...
  2. molliemcguire

Pump runs when breaker is on,but.....

I woke up this morning to find I had no water in my pipes. I can turn the pump breakers on and the pump runs, but again, no water. I have 26psi in the pressure tank. I should also add I have a sand point and I can see water in the casing, so my fear of no water was unfounded. I do have much...
  3. molliemcguire

Point vs Well

I'm new here and looking around because i will be posting some questions concerning my pump. But, I rent a home in the mountains and we run off of a point. It's the original since the 70's. Our water is clear most of the time. other times, it has much iron in it. ( This is why i think the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks