Search results

1. maineiac

Non Standard Shower Head Replacement

Thanks for all the comments. I finally had a chance to do the work...and it went off without a hitch. The old arm came out fine and the new one went in just as easily. So everything worked out great. Thanks again:):)
  2. maineiac

Thanks....too bad they don't at least make the shower head since it would be so easy to screw one back into the collar. I guess I will have to try and remove the shower arm...but given the age of it I suspect it will break off in the wall. And unfortunately there is a covering over the wall so...
  3. maineiac

I need to replace a broken shower head. However it is part of what is apparently a non-standard system. The pipe which comes out from the wall does not have threads at the end. Instead it has a "ball" at the end which is not removable from the pipe and the collar which holds the shower head...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks