Search results

1. marvingreenberg

Low pressure on hose bib

On one side of the house, the hose bib has great pressure. On the other, it's just a gentle flow. I took apart the external valve, and the internal shutoff and everything "looked" ok. I had some free time, so decided to replace the ancient (75 year old?) external valve and the internal shut...
  2. marvingreenberg

Recover from half fast remodel.

Some neighbors had a shower/bath retiled. The folks asked if they wanted to replace the existing fixture (20 y/o Moen bath/shower one handle valve) They said keep it. But when they tiled, they tiled up to the edge of the valve leaving just a couple inch hole. The existing fixture plate is...
  3. marvingreenberg

Repair leaking Delta shower valve

Hi. I have a leaking shower valve. Are there seals or other parts that can be replaced on this model (some variety of Delta single handle) valve? I couldn't find a Delta parts list or anything online. I can't find any model number or marking, and couldn't discover what the next step in...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks