Search results

1. sabre

Drop in water pressure after new softener put in

Hi all, I just took out an old Cullgian water softener, and put in a new one with the Fleck 7000xst valve. I have it in bypass right now. But water is now hardly flowing through the system. Just a drip at the sink. I am sure i will need a plumber, but if any quick ideas let me know. Thanks
  2. sabre

Settings for Fleck 7000SXT, 48,000 grain system

Hi everyone. I went with a Fleck 7000 SXT Meter Water Softener with 48,000 grain capacity. I am waiting for push on sharkbite connector/hoses and will install it this week. I wanted to try and get a jump on programming with the excellent help of the experts here. Here is my situation...
  3. sabre

5600SXT or 7000SXT question

Hi all, I have been reading this section over the last couple of days. I was going to go with the 5600SXT, but at same price seems like the 7000SXT is a step up - should these still be an option at end of life? Family of 6 with 3 baths. We are on well water in CT. Lots of wash, outside...
  4. sabre

Need a new pressure tank?

Pretty new to all of this, but here is where I am at. Had a new well pump put in last year. At the time, the guy increased my pressure since it was pretty low. Since then, have noticed that the pump seems to go on every few minutes when water is running. I can tell as the lights flicker when...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks