Search results

1. R

Leaking Drake?

The powder room is on our main level and thus is in a conditioned space so I don't think it's condensation. The water appears all around the base of the toilet and it does pool up. We have to mop it up with paper towels or a regular towel pretty much daily. This isn't a few drops, etc. like...
  2. R

Leaking Drake?

The floor is relatively level, but I haven't actually put a level on it. The water spot is stable after the 5-10 minute drop down period. The toilet does not wabble at all when you sit on it. Very stable. The plumber that set it the last time is very reputable and I trust his knowledge...
  3. R

Leaking Drake?

About a year ago we purchased a Toto Drake for our main level powder room. Since then we have been fighting a leak around the base. At first we thought it was the kids "missing". I've reset the toilet several times and finally had a plumber come in and do the job. He advised that if it still...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks