Search results

1. L

bladder tank

Have just finished installing 3 WELLMATE bladder tanks. Two cistrens and one storage tank. Installation instructions provided by manufacturer, Pentair. Have misplaced instruction brochere so made a drawing of same. Check valve can be flapper or spring loaded type.
  2. L

Pressure tank bang

Flapper type check valve replaced with spring loaded valve. "BANG" is now a mere "click". Thanks ever so much.
  3. L

Pressure tank bang

Thanks for your input. I'm using a flapper type check valve. I'll install a spring loaded valve and let you know the outcome. lenharvey
  4. L

Pressure tank bang

I reside abroad and my house is a 4- story unit situated on a fairly steep incline. City water delivery is limited to 2/3 times a week and often the pressure is low. I therefore have two underground storage cisterns and an above ground dual storage tank. The system is plumbed to enable house...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks