Search results

1. J

PVC Inside Metal Pipe

Thanks Gary, The steel pipe is 2" OD, and threaded. "do not use any type of sealant" and there's the rub. The person who did this originally used something to "glue" the PVC to the inside of the steel for the entire 4" (approx) length from thread to inside wall T joint. To make matters...
  2. J

washer drain fills sink

Thanks Gary, The stand pipe is 1 1/5" and goes into the wall so I can't see the size of the final pipe. The drain pipe from the wall for the sink is 2". Do you think it's safe to assume that behind the wall there is a 2" pipe that the stand pipe connects too? Thanks, John
  3. J

washer drain fills sink

Would a house built in the early 60s be likely to have a 1 1/2" drain pipe for washing machines? Would that explain why a new washing machine wouldn't drain properly? :confused: Thanks, John
  4. J

PVC Inside Metal Pipe

Hi All, Well Google led me here, hopefully it's fate. I discovered a leak under my kitchen sink. The lead was at a connection between PVC pipe connections just after the "U" (not a plumber so don't know the terminology, but it's the place where rings end up if they go down the drain :o)...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks