Search results

1. DeeKay

Kohler Handheld Will Not Stay On

I have a Kohler Handheld Shower Wand (Model A 12.18.1) with 3 buttons on the face that shuts itself off. This unit has been installed in a little-used bathroom for about 2 years and it has suddenly started acting up. When the tub diverter is pulled up the water directs to the handheld for just a...
  2. DeeKay

Toto ST746ST “Light” Flush hard to actuate

I have two Toto ST746ST units installed two years ago. I have never been pleased with the small water spot and the high shelf in the bottom of the bowl that tends to accumulate waste that does not get cleaned by the “tornado” circular flush. My problem now is that the toilet that is used most...
  3. DeeKay

Odd Noise In The Wall...

I have recently been noticing a faint knocking noise in the wall of a bathroom after shutting off the hot water tap. The noise only occurs after using either of the two sinks in that bathroom and not the one on the other side of the wall in a separate bathroom. It only occurs when using the hot...
  4. DeeKay

Proper Installation Bath Lav...

Over the past year or more a sewer-like odor has been apparent when using either of my bath lavs. I thought it was coming from the water supply, but recently when cleaning the sink stopper I found that the problem was foul gunk that had built up in the drain, trap , and waste line. Since there...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks