Search results

1. Catherine

is it the water pump?

I wanted to water my lawn more - I bought a timer (vigoro) with 2 zones - it did come on for each zone last night for a total of 2 hours. I could hear the pump or the pressure tank coming on and off (?) lately but definatly last night. My pump and pressure tank are only 3 years old (replaced...
  2. Catherine

hot switch plate

Thanks Thank you so much for your answers! I am relieved that my wall is not about to burn down! Catherine
  3. Catherine

hot switch plate

Hi I just turned off my kitchen light switch (recessed lights, dimmer) and it feel hot to the touch. I have never noticed this before. I have had that switch and lights for about 2 1/2 years. Is this dangerous? It is not as hot, but still warm, now that I have turned it off. Thanks...
  4. Catherine

water pressure

Thanks, for the info. All this is new to me, and these answers to posts are a wealth of much needed information! I appreciate it! Catherine
  5. Catherine

new pump

re: well pump Thank you so much for answering my post. The water did run clear outside, continued brown inside. I continued to run it inside for an hour or so, and now it has a faint color to it, but with debris. I checked the pressure tank gauge: it says 61. Good suggestion regarding the...
  6. Catherine

water pressure

My new well pump is 7 gall; my old pump was 8. I used to have amazing water pressure, now I do not. I was able to run dishwasher, etc at same time shower and notice no difference, now I have decreased pressure. Is this because of the pump or someother issue? Catherine
  7. Catherine

new pump

Yesterday I had a new well pump (with a two wire capacitor) and new pressure tank put in. The symptoms were no water at all overnight and then brown water after that, and the the old capacitor burned out. The well guy said he couldn't tell me what actually caused my loss of water because the...
  8. Catherine

well pump

Yesterday I had a new well pump (with a two wire capacitor) and new pressure tank put in. The symptoms were no water at all overnight and then brown water after that, and the the old capacitor burned out. The well guy said he couldn't tell me what actually caused my loss of water because the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks