Search results

1. R

IE virus wtfvs

Lose anything Norton and I would use avast which is beyond awesome. It is free at avast . com and I would continue to use Spybot. Mozilla beats IE for use and security!
  2. R

old pipe hole to fill in, block foundation

Thanks Thanks guys. I read Hydrolic cement deteriorates quickly if below grade....cannot always believe everything you read. Fill the hole with the cement entirely or another medium and then the cement over it? Thanks!
  3. R

old pipe hole to fill in, block foundation

Hi, We are doing a new patio and noticed an old abandoned pipe going into the block foundation when prepping. The pipe is being removed and I want to prevent leaks in the basement. What is the best way to repair the hole, preferably from the outside and are the materials readily available...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks