Search results

1. H

Appreciate advice on replacing bacteria filled aerator

I have an aerator then a softener then a carbon filter. I am sick of the slime in the tank, sick of the frogs in the tank, sick of the electricity it takes to fill up. I want to replace it with a sulphur filter. I have had 4 companies out to my home and they want to rebed softener, remove...
  2. H

Hot water heater causing breaker to blow

$137 to change the upper element only. He claimed bottom element was not burned out by using a meter. He showed me top element and it was corroded so I don't think that corrosion happened in 5 days but I could be wrong. He said the parts were under warranty. He spent 20 minutes here so $137...
  3. H

waiting on a plumber now, will post the results later
  4. H

mnfg 4/2006, moved into new home 6/2006, I believe the warranty starts when we moved in, I think parts are under warranty
  5. H

thanks. what is the deal with the breaker blowing so loudly with such a flash?
  6. H

is that cheaper than a new unit?
  7. H

Here is the story. Idiot here shut off the main water valve to go on vacation for 5 days. I did not shut off the water heater breaker. Came home from vacation and turned on main water valve. Next morning took a shower and the water was scalding hot. Also noticed that the water would...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks