Search results

1. project_x

Myers pumps? Rustler or Predator, what is the difference between the two?

Hi all, I am looking at these pumps, what is the difference between the two models? They look to be roughly the same price and specs.... Thanks, Rob
  2. project_x

Open Loop pumping, looking for improved efficiency

I have a 5-ton WF Envision Dual Unit coupled to an open loop supplied with water from my well pump (a 3/4hp 16gpm supplying both my domestic water, and water for my WF.) One area where I think improvement may be found, is in the pumping. Since I only have 1 supply well, and it provides my...
  3. project_x

How to clean a submersible pump?

Hi all, I am upgrading my HVAC system to a new geothermal system, an open loop GSHP. In doing so , I needed to upgrade my well pump to accomodate the furnace and my household water. Anyways, my old well pump was running when I pulled out. What should I do with it, to clean it, and keep it...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks