Search results

1. mc_1_2_3

Toilet into existing 3" PVC under concrete slab

Hello, getting ready to install a toilet in my basement. House is only 4 years old and I placed drains in floor when building but now we have decided to move location of the toilet in the basement. Luckily it will still be directly above the 3" PVC under the slab and there is a properly...
  2. mc_1_2_3

What A/C in new construction?

Hello, I am currently building a new house. Ranch style, 1650 sq ft, radiant floor heat in basement and main floor. I plan to at least install the duct work for central A/C while I am roughing the house in, get it under the insulation in the attic. I am looking for suggestions on what type of...
  3. mc_1_2_3

Mod-Con boiler with DHW ?

Hello. I am in the process of building a new house. Ranch style, radiant floor heat in basement and main floor. I have done alot of research on modulating condensing boilers and plan to purchase one. I'm leaning towards the Triangle Tube Prestige with either their indirect tank or a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks