Search results

1. prpsrv

Faucet Handle Identification HELP!

Hi All, I need some help me dentifying the brand of an acrylic faucet handle. I've changed lots of handles but this is a new one on me. Inside/underneath the acrylic handle is a grooved metal insert. The insert for the valve broach is formed in the metal piece not the acrylic. Here's a...
  2. prpsrv

Minimum toilet to sink distance

I am trying to find out the minimum distance code requires between bathroom toilet and vanity sink. I assume the measurement is from the centerline of the toiet to the centerline of the vaniy sink? thanks for any help I am in California
  3. prpsrv

Adding two lavatories to existing vent

I am remodeling a bathroom and want to use an existing vent pipe which currently serves only a bathtub. I want to add two (2) bathroom sinks in a 6 foot vanity. ech sink would have it's own trap goin straight back to the wall then make two (2) 90 debree turns to reach the drain/vent. The drain...
  4. prpsrv

Help me identify and upgrade old Price Pfister 3 handle tub/shower

Picture attached Can anybody help me? I am trying to change out old chrome Price Pfister handles on a 3 handle system (hot/cold/diverter) and upgrade them to a brushed nickle finish. They are old compression style valve stems which are fine. I have found kits for Verve and Windsor but can't...
  5. prpsrv

Toto Aquia Installation Pictures

Hi All, I am a general contractor who just installed two TOTO AQUIA Dual Flush toilets for a client. My first time so I read the posts on Terry's site. I am a picky guy so I read all directions thoroughly before starting. Follow the link below for photos I took of the process to help you out...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks