Search results

1. A

Heavy Duty Electrical Plub/Outlet question...

It IS going in a commercial kitchen. I'm thinking the flexibile conduit is required, but I will have to wait on my electrician to confirm it. Bottom line is that I wanted to make sure that I would be able to find some type of plug that would work with it--without having to order it online...
  2. A

Heavy Duty Electrical Plub/Outlet question...

Needing to connect a commercial oven with a maximum current draw of 40 amps. Oven is single-phase and connects with four 8 guage wires. Two wires for power, one for neurtral, and one for ground. I would like to be have the capability to plug and unplug the oven so it can be moved for...
  3. A

Water Heater Plumbing questions...

Good one Ian! I know what you mean. I never said I wasn't in the states either...I just did not say. For the record though, I am from the states, but the installation won't be in the states. Again though...the point is not really where the installation is, but how to do it! I hear what...
  4. A

Thanks Redwood for your review of codes. I do not believe I ever said that this installation was in Alaska--or even in the states. If it will make you feel better, then pretend I am in an area with strict building codes. Bottom line is I am not interested in the minutiae of building codes...
  5. A

Note: I said I wanted a SAFE installation even though I would not be subject to building codes. Building is totally detached and not part of my home. Inside of building is air conditioned and heated and therefore not subjected to freezing, outside less than 3 days per year on average...
  6. A

I need to install a water heater in a cinder block shed. I have a (PVC) cold water supply line coming through an outside wall to the place I want the (electric) heater to sit. I will be having an electrician run the electric lines to the location. I would like to do the plumbing myself, but I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks