Search results

1. L

well pressure tank problem

Yes! $50,000.00 for an 800 ft deep well. And he was one of the least expensive quotes I got. Several of the others wanted $75,000.00 or more. And their waiting list was 12 months or longer. Also take into consideration that this was in 2004 and the housing "BOOM" was in full swing. Anything...
  2. L

I don't think calling the original well drillers is an option as they are not in the phone book now. The man who came out yesterday is familiar with this driller and told me the same as what you said, that they really didn't know what they were doing. He, as well as other pump guys in our area...
  3. L

Valveman: I called a well repairman out yesterday. He did a little investigating at our electrical panel and said all was ok there. Then he took off a small cover on the electrical line at the well head and showed me the wires. They were very tight like they were being pulled down hard and also...
  4. L

Hi and thanks for replying! To give you a little more info on our situation. Before the well went down last October, we did not have the submersible pump set on automatic. We filled our pressure tank by manually turning on the switch. My husband didn't like the auto on setup because he wanted...
  5. L

Hello Plumbers, I have never posted a question so here goes: I have a 900 gallon pressure tank that is bladderless I think. It's the old fashioned kind. The well is 800 feet deep and has a submersible pump. The well failed last October. One day it was working, then we had a wind storm. No...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks