Search results

1. W

New Shower has long crack and hole

Thank you all very much for this information. Yes, that is one of the things we are really concerned about. The shower base and the amount of space to the actual floor. It is just like it is setting on thin air. The shower person came out and said they would just put some kind of epoxy...
  2. W

Thank you so much for responding. Yes, he is going back to the shower manuf. for the repairs. Our only concern with a hole and the repair nature, this would or could possibly happen again in the future and hopefully you would not be able to see any kind of repairs. In other words...
  3. W

I am really glad I found this forum. I am looking for some suggestions what to do . We have a new home that was just built 3 months ago. We had a one piece lasco fiberglass shower unit installed in a 2nd bathroom which now has a long crack and a hole where the crack is. The shower from the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks